I have been waiting for 10 weeks for Paypower to unblock my card. I want my money. Blackhawk wrote me a letter stating my dispute case has been solved 3 weeks ago. Yet my card is still blocked. They keep ignoring my request to unblock my card. I call them almost everyday and they keep giving me the run around. They should not be allowed to do this. This is my money and they are stealing it from me. I have over $300 on this card and they will not allow me to use it. This Co are crooks. They should not be able to get away with this.

This person wrote the review because of "because they are stealing my money" of paypower prepaid card from Paypower and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $339 and wants Paypower to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how they steal money from you. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paypower for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paypower?

Comments