Paypower - A COMPLETE SCAM!!!

I bought a Paypower reloadable MasterCard that I Cannot get activated. When I emailed their address to activate the card, all they wanted to do was sell me LifeLoc - for only 199 dollars a month??

Plus monthly fees-which are charged whether you use your card or not! When I was on the phone with them, the attendant started asking me about my security systems I have for my computer -And then she-without my permission- started remotely operating my system-She was pulling up all kinds of my settings, telling me that I need LifeLoc!!! I got infuriated with her so now its my turn to tell people DO NOT BUY THESE!

It's a complete sham! In my research I also discovered that Pay Power Visa cards are the very same Scam!

Review about: Paypower Card Activation Paypower.

Paypower - Error code 30017 invalid card [SOLVED]

Error code 30017 invalid card [SOLVED]

Last week, I bought a paypower prepaid MasterCard from a local grocery store. I have used this for more than 10 times. I didn't face any problems before. However, this time when I tried to add the card to my account, it showed "Error code 30017 ... invalid card". Then, I called customer service (number from the back of the card), and a guy said I will be replied in 2 days. Two days later, I received a call from a lady. She confirmed my name, email, and home address. After that, I could add my card into the account.

At first, I thought I will lose those 500 dollars because I noticed many bad reviews from here. Luckily, my problem was solved. Actually, the customer service answered the call very soon and nice.

Hope my experience can help someone facing a same problem.

Review about: Paypower Card Activation.

Paypower - Biggest scammers ever

Had a card purchased for me to travel on greyhound couldn't get it activated with a manager from paypower. Cost me another $136.00 to stay in a motel over night then have an e-transfer to my bank account for ticket home another $42.50 to pay back.

Missed three hours of work called the complaint department and then tried to get card to work online with support and they can't even talk you through it. Biggest waste of money I ever wasted. A $50 card has cost me over $300 and do you think they would reinburse me a cent. Store where I bought the card wouldn't refund me my money either.

This company should be shut down and made pay bake every customer its ripped off. Two days and 9 phone calls and still nothing.

Manager said they would have someone call me back right away and haven't heard a thing. Best bet stick to VISA these master cards are all ***

Review about: Prepaid Cards Mastercards.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Paypower - Having a hard time refilling my card online

Enter all information and get an error 404 massage back every time i try

Review about: Paypower Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

RPT-30017 Error but Paypower fixed it

4.0

I didn't see a lot of information about this online so I thought I'd share my experience. I bought a $500 paypower mastercard from the local grocery store the other day. Usually the activation slip says that it's activated instantly (as in my experience with other paypower card purchases). This time the activation slip said "will be activated in 24 hours." I tried to activate it online and it said "RPT-30017 Invalid Card Error" . I was pretty sure that I managed to lose $500 because from all the reviews it didn't seem like customer service wasn't very good

I called the number at the back and it didn't take me long to connect to a person who determined that the card was activated but there was an "IT glitch" that prevented it from being added to my account. He said they would escalate it to a higher level and they would call me back in 2 days.

I waited until the 2nd day and when I didn't get a call by noon, I called them back again. They said that they were going to escalate it again to make sure that I would get a call back the same day. I wasn't optimistic but I was surprised when they called me back 2 hours later to talk to me about the problem. In short they were able to activate the card and I could add it to my account

I might be one of the lucky one, but hopefully this story gives people out there some hope that they can fix these issues!

Review about: Prepaid Cards.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Paypower - Help me activation Card

2.0
Additional Fees

I yest week to store buy I don't know how use please help me activation card

Paypower - Unable to activate stay away

Additional Fees

Loaded up PayPower M/C and signed up and tried to register/activate the card. I enter in all of the information and when I hit the add card button it comes back with Error code 30017 unable to complete, invalid card.

I called customer support and they could see on their end the amount I had loaded on and had my information but could not help me figure out the problem. They put in a help requisition to some other department and it can take up to two business days to get bcak to me.

I dont have two days to wait for this, can anyone help? I wish I would read these reviews before buying this card.

Review about: Paypower Card Activation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Paypower - Best card ever

5.0
Interest Rate

The best card ever

It’s a pre load

Master card

Debit card

ATM card

Plus they send u a card with your name on it

I love this card

I really recommend this service for everyone who has or had bad experiences credit card companies at least here you put your money spend how you would like you can withdraw from any atm cash most cards you cannot paypower is a good good service that helps build up bad credit

Either free online or 5.95 at store law blows fresh cows shoppers Walmart gas stations

There everywhere now any many people have a paypower card which is fantastic I love ,y new card

Review about: Paypower Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: User friendly.

Paypower - Very disappointed

Interest Rate

Just got a nightmare a paypower giftcard for my BD, I dont know how much money is on it, but worst I must do a complete activation with every sensetive info I got... c'mon now its suppose to be a gift card...

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Paypower - I can’t used this Mastercard

I bought this card at food basic but I try to use online doesn’t work. Said invalid

Reason of review: Problems with payment.