I Was issued a $68.00 credit from Paypal.This transaction was a result of a refund the seller provided to me due to the wrong item being sent.
Paypals policy is to credit the account or credit card that was used to facilitate the purchase of the item. The refund to the account or credit card is an electronic funds transfer, it occurs instantly and the funds were made available to Paypower.
There is no further action, the refund transaction is fully complete iyet Paypower is going to sit on the funds for a week before they credit it back to my card.These people are dishonest.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I go buy a paypower MasterCard to replace my visa as the Visa is no more in Stores. Paid my money and go to activate and register the new card..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- " I have been waiting for 10 weeks for Paypower to unblock my card. I want my money. Blackhawk wrote me a letter stating my dispute case has been solved..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "I ordered an EDC Low Profile Belt from Original SOE. The sizing instructions say, "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller than the size..."
- "The worst customer service, products and unprofessional installers! Seven week and still waiting for my laminate to be redone due to bad install on materials. My house is upside..."