Placerville, California

I Was issued a $68.00 credit from Paypal.This transaction was a result of a refund the seller provided to me due to the wrong item being sent.

Paypals policy is to credit the account or credit card that was used to facilitate the purchase of the item. The refund to the account or credit card is an electronic funds transfer, it occurs instantly and the funds were made available to Paypower.

There is no further action, the refund transaction is fully complete iyet Paypower is going to sit on the funds for a week before they credit it back to my card.These people are dishonest.

Review about: Paypower Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Still waiting for money.

Had an Experience with Paypower?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

I sold ABC Gift Cards a $100 Chipotle gift card. Their employeees fraudulently used the gift card! Abc Gift Cards "On 9/28/16 I sold two giftcards to ABC Giftcards. I sold a $100 Safeway grocery store gift card and a $100 Chipotle giftcard. ABC Giftcards said they will give me..." Read more The Big Four - EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED MATH SKILLS LOWES GE MONEY PAY PAL WALMART PENNIES ANY COMPANY THAT USES THIS BANK The Big Four "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more