Paypower - Help me activation Card

2.0
Additional Fees

I yest week to store buy I don't know how use please help me activation card

Paypower - ***

I go to the gas station buy the card 6.95 charge i put the additional money on at gas station i have receipt saying activated go home try and use the peace of *** then it says my information is incorect so i went to website .... the cards at the stores being sold are no longer active and i need to request for a new one to be mailed *** *** so i call the number on back of card wich says to call a new number rather then being forwarded to the new number like a bunch of practical electronicaly inclined people would and should do no so i call the new number guess what sorry our office is closed hangs up gas station closed .... now congradualation on nothing so i look up reveiws and everyone is saying about they put 400 on the card and only way they get the money back is by waiting for a new card or disputing the fa t either way it is a service charge for a month or 2 *** scam *** free money should be sued or maybe *** there site and take all there money there scaming from people i bet the firewall is some generic *** that comes with microsoft avg or some crap

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

FuturisticSaola333

I no however take your time to activate it works promise it’s amazi

I buy the card charged activiation fee card not working call the number on card....employees as usless as card just out my moneyNever again will i deal with this mickey mouse outfittNo terms available but needs me the agree to postTerm Not read but agreeing to post

Paypower - Card does not activate on Apple products

2.5

Tried to activate my pay power MasterCard that I received as a gift on my iPad then in my Mac. It did not work but if you do it on a PC it will work.

Paypower - Cant register online

i need to register the card but when i make an account it has no recaptcha on page on any browser on pc and phone and it gives me this Sorry, an error occurred: RPT-30117 Invalid recaptcha. Are you a human?

i filled the blanks well and spent hours trying to figure out why seriously help! {{REDACTED}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypower Prepaid Card Activation.

Reason of review: cant register an account and cant activate card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Paypower is a biggest scam

I have paid 300 and got a paypower and after I paid the payment I cant activate my card. I have tried so many times they are website is down and I have no way to access the card.

This is really unbelievable. I am so frustrated with this company. No customer service at all. There are so many issues with this company, however they still sell these prepaid cards.

The poor people money they steel on day light. I hope someone sue this company.

They should not be in this business. horrible horrible {{Redacted}}

Paypower - Don't do it!

Interest Rate

Hey, you want to add more stress to your life? Get some paypower cards.

I bought 10 for a sales contest for my company. Total nightmare and a ripoff to boot. Immediate problems call the 800 number - always busy. Go online - no answers.

I paid $500 per card, when activated you end up with 499.98 Ok - I can live with 2 cents removed. Keep in mind, the card is less than 30 days old, I try to make a downpayment on an event for 499.98 - declined, you need to remove the 4.95 service fee so, I can only deposit 495. Don't for get you pay $6.95 to activate the card.

I will NEVER use gift cards again for my sales events. NEVER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypower Prepaid Card Activation.

Preferred solution: Cut your loss and never use this product again.

Paypower - I am not happy been on line 1 hr still nothing

Bull *** and when I call costumer service I never get a hold of NOBODY

Paypower - Username Fail

So I bought a paypower MasterCard with 25$ on it (I'm just making a small purchase online) and I went through the rediculous activation process and at the end is said "Ypur card is now activated please log in for further information on your card" so I go to long in and it asks for a username and password the standard. My problem is I HAVE NO USERNAME, during the activation process it got me to fill in a password of my choosing but no username so I have absolutely no idea how to check to balance or anything else for that matter.

I will try customer service tomorrow and see what happens. Very annoyed, out 25$

Paypower - Prepaid

Interest Rate

If you need a reason to drink heavily tonight, but a paypower card. Activate and registered card eight times.

Don't work. Called tech line several times, rude customer service, followed their instructions. Still don't work. Can't use the card on line.

Can't log in with the user they have given me. Absolutely terrible.

Paypower - Simple Review #1490645767

Interest Rate

I received a gift card and when I went to activate it, found out that all the money was gone due to monthly fees. What a total scam and waste of money.

The service people are incredibly rude and there's absolutely nothing I can do to recoup any of that money.

Beyond frustrated... This company is disgusting in my opinion.

Product or Service Mentioned: Paypower Prepaid Card Activation.

Reason of review: Not as described.