THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!
I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over a year. The day before my trip (today), I tried signing into my account when I got an error message that they are experiencing technical difficulties and I need to contact Customer Service. So I did. Who told me that she had to create a ticket to the risk department who would contact me in a day (when am travelling) if they can't reach me they'll close the ticket.
Nothing about my money. She said she can't even discuss the details on my account due to the notation on the account. Now I am forced to travel with NO money and my $4000 is in a limbo with PayPower.
They went on to ask for my driver's license, permanent resident card and proof of address that i provided. After I provided it, Lee-Anna (the so-called manager who refused to provide her surname) started asking for copies of my paycheck and my assistant's information just because I asked my assistant to load some of my pay on my card through Moneygram.
LeeAnna even began asking who I had in the room with me and wanted to know ALL my personal business.
When I asked if she could close the account and send me my money, she said no.
I contacted the Nevada Police Department who set up a Fraud team just to investigate PayPower. They get complaints like mine ALL THE TIMES!!!!
Do NOT USE THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!
O, and they are saying that all these reports online are not true. They say people just make them up. They are crooks! THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Debit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I have been waiting for 10 weeks for Paypower to unblock my card. I want my money. Blackhawk wrote me a letter stating my dispute case has been solved..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."