THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!
I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over a year. The day before my trip (today), I tried signing into my account when I got an error message that they are experiencing technical difficulties and I need to contact Customer Service. So I did. Who told me that she had to create a ticket to the risk department who would contact me in a day (when am travelling) if they can't reach me they'll close the ticket.
Nothing about my money. She said she can't even discuss the details on my account due to the notation on the account. Now I am forced to travel with NO money and my $4000 is in a limbo with PayPower.
They went on to ask for my driver's license, permanent resident card and proof of address that i provided. After I provided it, Lee-Anna (the so-called manager who refused to provide her surname) started asking for copies of my paycheck and my assistant's information just because I asked my assistant to load some of my pay on my card through Moneygram.
LeeAnna even began asking who I had in the room with me and wanted to know ALL my personal business.
When I asked if she could close the account and send me my money, she said no.
I contacted the Nevada Police Department who set up a Fraud team just to investigate PayPower. They get complaints like mine ALL THE TIMES!!!!
Do NOT USE THEM THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!
O, and they are saying that all these reports online are not true. They say people just make them up. They are crooks! THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Debit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Tried to update my account info [specifically my email address] on CareCredit.com/cardholder. Had my username but not my password. Clicked "forgot password" - received message: "check your email for a..."
- "On July 23, 2016, I filed a dispute with Netspend against Time Warner Cable for a service I did not receive. On August 9th, I followed up with Netspend to..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."