I am having an issue with activating my PayPower Card.I go on the activation website as instructed and input my information.

When it asks me to input my postal code and date of birth, I do as asked but when I attempt to continue it gives me a message saying "Card Information Verification Failed". I don't understand what the issue is and how to fix it.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.Please and thank you.

Sincerely, Mathew

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of paypower card activation from Paypower and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Paypower to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paypower for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paypower?

Comments

having the same issue its so annoying and ive contaced three times and have been trying to figure it out since i woke up they dont do anything about it