I am having an issue with activating my PayPower Card.I go on the activation website as instructed and input my information.

When it asks me to input my postal code and date of birth, I do as asked but when I attempt to continue it gives me a message saying "Card Information Verification Failed". I don't understand what the issue is and how to fix it.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.Please and thank you.

Sincerely, Mathew

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Paypower and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Paypower to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paypower and paypower card activation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paypower?

Comments

having the same issue its so annoying and ive contaced three times and have been trying to figure it out since i woke up they dont do anything about it

Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more Netspend - Transactions posted to merchant didn't come out of account balance Netspend "What can I do to get the help that I need I made a transaction with the checking account side of my netspend card 5/18 for 60$ on 5/25 it..." Read more Citicards - NOT HAPPY Citicards "Bought a product from a sales person via phone with the understanding I could review contract products (Real Estate related). They lied and I couldn't cancel and in fact charged..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more