PayPower - can't pay my bills any more

I used PayPower prepaid card for several years and had been very happy with it.But now, for about a week, their bill pay feature doesn't work for me any more.

Every time I try to pay a bill, it shows a "Invalid information" message without any further detail.

I spoke to their reps several times, and they really tried to help me, but they said there was nothing wrong with my account. Yet, they couldn't even see any declines (or any transactions at all). It looks like there's a glitch on their website, so my transaction doesn't even get sent to their system.

But there's nothing they could do for me.I'm stuck.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Interest Rate
Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Broken website
    • Inability of customer service to help

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Paypower Card
Review category
review #724584 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Paypower? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 14, 2015 #1063803

I have been pleased so far, however I am NOT pleased when the website freezes & I can not look at my account or even call. It completely freezes to all activity,.which is not ok. It's my money in there, & I want to know at any given moment what's going on, not be sent back b/c the site is having technical difficulties. That's some BS, & needs fixed before I go elsewhere. I put total faith & trust into my money being deposited into this accnt, yet I can't see what's in it now, again!???

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.