4.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I used PayPower prepaid card for several years and had been very happy with it.But now, for about a week, their bill pay feature doesn't work for me any more.

Every time I try to pay a bill, it shows a "Invalid information" message without any further detail.

I spoke to their reps several times, and they really tried to help me, but they said there was nothing wrong with my account. Yet, they couldn't even see any declines (or any transactions at all). It looks like there's a glitch on their website, so my transaction doesn't even get sent to their system.

But there's nothing they could do for me.I'm stuck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dooodik stated that there is a room for improvement of broken website and inability of customer service to help. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of paypower card. Paypower needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paypower card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paypower.

Had an Experience with Paypower?

Comments

I have been pleased so far, however I am NOT pleased when the website freezes & I can not look at my account or even call.It completely freezes to all activity,.which is not ok.

It's my money in there, & I want to know at any given moment what's going on, not be sent back b/c the site is having technical difficulties.

That's some BS, & needs fixed before I go elsewhere.I put total faith & trust into my money being deposited into this accnt, yet I can't see what's in it now, again!???