Additional Fees
Interest Rate

SERIOUSLY, DON'T.I got one for christmas and have had nothing but trouble.

The website is absolute garbage, as it will not allow me to register so that I can check my balance and get a PIN and it doesn't work online for purchases, it says "zip code does not match billing address" on every website. I'M FROM CANADA, WE DON'T HAVE ZIP CODES!!! These cards are an absolutely ridiculous waste of money.

I guess that is $75 that will go to literally nothing.These cards do not work worth a ***, the last thing you want is to blow your money on a useless piece of ***.

This person wrote the review because of "i am not happy in any way, if anything this card sucks the happiness out of my life." of paypower reloadable prepaid card from Paypower. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Paypower to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was broken website, inability of customer service to help, scammed me and how they steal money from you. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paypower for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paypower?

Comments

Did you get a PayPower Visa or Mastercard?Paypower Visa will be discontinued and PayPower Mastercard will now be in place (now based in Canada).

I get your frustration.

I also have problems trying to register my card online (only with $40 in it), I get a message saying they're unable to process my application at the moment. I've been trying for over 2 weeks now.

I spoke to a rep earlier today (DEC 29/2016) and they told me new applications are checked through Equifax (credit report) and maybe my information wasn't showing and that's why it didn't go through. They said I could call Equifax to review my information and after it's updated or in this case, recorded, I should be able to register with PayPower Mastercard...

Not the kind of help I was expecting, but it would have helped to know in advance in their FAQ section.

I don't think it's all lost. You should still be able to activate the card to be able to use the funds, the only difference is that you can only use it in person and not online.

If you'd like to get your money out, you could use the card to do a partial payment with the full $75 or maybe $1 less just in case and be done with it.It should work as a regular giftcard.

I hope this helps and you can use the card like that.

Btw, Happy New Year, lol.