Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have tried to activate my card that I put $500 on today and is reloadable.It keeps saying: "Cannot contact reCAPTCHA.

Check your connection and try again." OR: "Sorry, an error occurred: RPT-30117 Invalid recaptcha. Are you a human?" OR: Or telling me my password isn't strong enough. I changed it 15 times! This is ridiculous.

I've been trying for 5 hours to activate the card, called the number on the back several times, was prompted to put in my birthdate, did it, over and over and was told my birthdate is invalid. Was transferred to customer service but it was closed.

I will never reload this card.EVER

Review about: Paypower Card Activation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Could not activate card.

Comments

You need to click the link "Get A Card" first and then click "Activate", after which you will see the reCAPTCHA showing at the bottom, now you can complete the activation by filling all required information.

Hope it helps.

Hey friend, I ran into the same issues, but I used a little tactic to make it work.Fill in all the fields...

(hopefully you don't put in your SIN, it's not required) and make sure your password is "complex" as I was prompted a few times to do this - throw a capital letter and some numbers in it. Throughout my attempts to correct my password mistake, my reCAPTCHA was already ticked from before so I would just click "Power Up" (their "Submit" button) and I would get the same errors. What I noticed however is if you sit and wait... the reCAPTCHA expires and becomes invalid, and it asks you to check it again.

At that point, check it again, and it should go through. I finally got mine registered after figuring this workaround. It did tell me my card can't be reloadable and I can only use the remaining balance, even though I bought a reloadable, but it'll work for my one time online purchase.

Nonetheless, after reading reviews and experiencing these troubles, I will never go with this card ever again.Best of luck, I hope you get your money back.